Sell My Car
Please enter your details below & a member of our team will be in touch.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes! Or at least on most occasions we will. At certain times this may be subject to age and condition but we are constantly looking to buy good quality, pre-owned cars of all makes and models to meet our customer's demands.
- How much your car is worth will be dependant on a number of factors but is mostly based on age, mileage & condition. We'll also take into account service history along with the number of previous owners.
- We always try to be as accurate as we can with our valuations however this is dependant on you providing us with an accuate description of your car. The final valuation will be agreed once an inspection of your car takes place & as long as you have provided us with a full & accurate description we'll aim to match our original quote.
- No! There are no hidden fees. We will provide you with a no obligation valuation & you can then decide whether or not you would like to proceed. If you decide to go ahead, we will not charge any kind of administration or transaction fees.
- We can settle any existing finance agreements on your behalf. All we need is the V5 document & a copy of the settlement information from your current finance supplier.
- We know that there are other websites which will provide you with an instant valuation but we prefer to provide you with a personalised quote based on your individual car. This way we can provide you with a more accurate valuation rather than just a guide price.
Company News -20/10/2021Keighley Nissan Car Dealership: Global Excellence with Family Values
Company News -18/10/2021LEADING PACE AND DRAMA AT BRANDS HATCH FINALE FOR APPLEYARD MACADAM YAMAHA
Industry News -15/10/2021Presenting the 2022 All-New Nissan X-Trail
Industry News -07/10/2021Subaru's All-Electric Solterra - arriving 2022!
Chat with us!