Value My Part Exchange
Get your free no-obligation valuation
Please enter your details below to receive a valuation from our team
Frequently Asked Questions
- We can settle any existing finance agreements on your behalf. All we need is the V5 document & a copy of the settlement information from your current finance supplier. The only thing you need to bear in mind is if your current finance is more than your car's value. This is referred to as negative equity but we'll be happy to discuss your options should this be the case.
- Yes. If your part-exchange is worth more than the car you wish to purchase (and you have no outstanding finance), then you can purchase the vehicle in full and we will refund the difference back to you.
- How much your car is worth will be dependant on a number of factors but is mostly based on age, mileage & condition. We'll also take into account service history along with the number of previous owners.
- We always try to be as accurate as we can with our valuations however this is dependant on you providing us with an accuate description of your car. The final valuation will be agreed once an inspection of your car takes place & as long as you have provided us with a full & accurate description we'll aim to match our original quote.
- No! There are no hidden fees. We will provide you with a no obligation valuation & you can then decide whether or not you would like to proceed. If you decide to go ahead, we will not charge any kind of administration or transaction fees.
- We know that there are other websites which will provide you with an instant valuation but we prefer to provide you with a personalised quote based on your individual car. This way we can provide you with a more accurate valuation rather than just a guide price.
Chat with us!