- Detects forward obstacles and reminds the driver to brake or automatically applies the brakes if necessary to help avoid collisions
- Helps the driver stay within the speed limit by displaying the most recent speed limit sign on the info display in front of the driver
- Detects left / right lane markings and provides a warning if the car strays over a line and automatically steers if necessary to guide you back into lane
- Displays a warning in the door mirrors if another vehicles is alongside you in the blind spot
- Monitors approaching vehicles on both sides while you are reversing out of a parking space and gives a warning if another vehicle is detected
ALLGRIP 4WD driving modes
Prioritises fuel economy by only switching to 4x4 when wheel slippage is detected.
Improves cornering performance by distributing optimised torque to the rear wheels.
Full time 4x4 providing excellent stability and traction especially during acceleration.
Delivers max torque to the rear wheels when needed to help keep you moving in the toughest terrain.