Your Summer Car Health Check with us!
For some people, keeping on top of car maintenance isn't easy, especially if you've got a lot of things on your plate or you're not confident in what you're doing.
The last thing you need is a breakdown when you and your family are on the road which is why we've put together a vehicle health check specifically designed to make sure your car is in tip top condition so you can enjoy a tip top holiday!
Ask yourself - "Is my car ready for the journey?"
With a Colin Appleyard car health check we look at:
- Tyre pressure
- Lights bulbs
- Brake fluid levels
- Oil levels
- Engine coolant levels
- Power steering fluid level
- Screen wash levels
- Air conditioning
*We also offer a FREE wash and vac*
Why do we check all those things?
These areas are the most likely to have problems, and they're very crucial to your car's performance as well as your safety. It's important to know that:
- A battery failure is one of the main reasons people call a breakdown service, so looking after your battery will save you both time and money
- Driving with broken or faulty lights is both illegal and dangerous
- Your car needs oil just as much as it needs fuel. Too much or too little can have the potential to cause serious damage
- Poor visibility is the last thing you want to worry about when driving - plenty of screen wash is vital for a crystal-clear view
- Your air conditioning loses charge every year, eventually leaving you with a hot and stuffy car in the warmer months
What else might I need?
As well as taking care of your car's health, we can also offer other services and solutions which might come in useful ahead of your summer road trip. How about a roof rack, spare wheel, first aid or safety kit? We can also supply and fit tow bars if you're going to be towing a caravan or trailer.
Our service and parts advisors are on hand to give you any advice you may need - just pop into your local dealership and speak to a member of our aftersales team or give them a call.
Note: To avoid disappointment please book in advance.